Notice to Parents
Important Instructions :
Joining instructions : Reopening of School post COVID-19 Lockdown
- If any parent is unwilling to send Cadet to school the same need to be sent in attached format
- All cadets to strictly follow joining instructions and bring things as directed.
- All cadets to bring all required documents as attached to the joining instructions
- Instructions and attachment ( English) : Click here
- Instructions and attachment ( Gujarati) : Click here
Datesheet Final Examination Class IX and XII : 2021
Instruction for Fees :
- You are hereby informed that due to Pandemic COVID-19, fees for the session 2020-21 has been reduced from Rs. 1,27,500/- to Rs. 1,05,000/-.
- You are hereby requested to deposit the outstanding fees immediately and co-operate the School authorities in smooth functioning of the School. Else, the school authorities will be forced to stop the online classes for your ward. Please ignore, if already paid.
- After submitting fees through NEFT/RTGS, you are requested to submit UTR NUMBER through email on [email protected]
- REVISED FEE DETAILS 2021-22 : Click here
Bank details are as :
- Fees for the session 2020-21 : Rs. 1,05,500/- (For existing Cadets)
- Name of Account Holder " Principal, Sainik School Balachadi
- Bank Account Number : 94800200000035
- Bank Name Bank of Baroda, Hadiyana Branch
- IFSC Code : BARB0DBHADI(5th letter is Zero)
Fee circular for the session 2020-21 : Click here
- House Staff Details:
Each House of Sainik School Balachdadi is allotted with 03 mobile phones for Dormitories II, III and IV.
Maximum duration of time allotted for conversation to each cadet is 05 minutes.Timing for the usage of mobile phones will be as follows:
(b) Night : 2030 hrs to 2130 hrs
From 1100 hrs to 1300 hrs and 1430 hrs to 1830 hrs
|HOUSE||DOM - II||DOM - III||DOM - IV|
Following acts on part of the students may result in their withdrawal from the school without any previous warning:-
- Stealing, cheating or impersonation
- Ill treatment to the other cadets, ragging in any form and manhandling.
- Malpractices during exams.
- Misbehavior with any of the staff members.
- Smoking and other indecent acts.
- Failure in exams.
- Mobile phones/electronics gadgets are strictly prohibited.